Buying a new home is an emotional experience. A Home Inspection is designed to assist buyers to make an informed buying decision & reduce the risks associated with buying a residential property.
A Zinia Home Inspector has the neccessary training and expertise to identify material defects within the home and provide clients with a detailed assesment on it's current condition, and ensure that unexpected post-purchase surprises and expenses are avoided.
A Zinia Home Inspection is a simple four step process:
Step 2: Book your inspection
Step 3: Receive your report within 24 hours after the inspection
Step 4: Make an informed buying decision
Established in 2017, Zinia Home Inspectors is a Gauteng based certified member of the "International Association of Home Inspectors" and the "National Association of Building Inspectors South Africa".
A Zinia Home Inspection is a comprehensive visual examination of the property and is
specifically designed to provide clients with an objective and unbiased opinion on the current condition and patent defects within a home.
Our mission is to deliver unparralleled service and keep our clients informed every step of the way.
What we look for
Our inspections include, but are not limited to:
- Structural integrity of all immovable structures & perimeter walls.
- Structural integrity & efficacy of the roof & gutter systems.
- Identification of moisture damage and rising damp.
- SANS compliance for any thatched structures.
- Property grading & moisture management.
- Compliance with safety regulations for staircases, balustrades and balconies.
- Condition of pool and its reticulation systems.
- Adherence to safety regulations of electrical & gas installations.
- Impact & suitability of landscaping.
Our reports are comprehensive but are presented in an easy to understand format:
- Details of all elements inspected irrespective of condition.
- Images of identified deffects and concerns.
- Summation & recommendations for significant & material deffects identified.
- Estimated indicative costings for repair.