Buying or selling a home is an emotional experience, and in our enthusiasm, lack of knowledge or misplaced trust, we find clients unexpectedly spending more and more money on unjustified costly repairs or wasting time and energy on drawn-out litigation.
A Zinia Home Inspection can help buyers & sellers reduce the risks associated with buying or selling a property by identifying hidden problems, and ensuring that nasty and expensive surprises are avoided.
A Zinia Home Inspection is a simple three step process;
Step 2: Receive your detailed but easy to understand report with images within 24 hours
Step 3: Make an informed and confident financial decision
Zinia Home Inspectors is a Gauteng based Independent Home Inspector and an accredited member of interNACHi (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) and a member of NABISA (National Association of Building Inspectors South Africa).
A Zinia Home Inspection is a comprehensive and detailed visual examination of the property and is
specifically designed to provide clients with an objective and unbiased opinion on the current
condition and patent defects that exist on the prescribed property.
The inspection encompasses all the components associated with a residential property & home envelope and our easy to undestand reports with images include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Property perimeter
2. Landscaping & grading of the property
3. Garages, carports and immovable outbuildings
4. The roof covering and its various components
5. Foundations, external walls and windows
6. Patio, Lapa, Balconies and Pool installations
7. Internal floors, walls, ceilings, windows and staircases
8. Roof voids and roof internal structure
9. Electrical systems and fittings
10. Plumbing, geysers and bathroom installations
11. Gas installations
12. Cabinetry and built-in cupboards
What do we look for:
1. Structural integrity
2. Efficacy of property drainage and roof systems
3. Physical damage
4. Environmental damage such as rust and root upheaval
5. Moisture damage, rising damp and mould
6. Adherence to building safety regulations
7. Rodent or wood destroying insect infestation
8. Plumbing leaks
9. Preventative maintenance concerns
10. Adherence to authorised municipal building plans (if provided)
Complete the form below and receive your no-obligation quote now.